- 1: The last person you kissed screams they love you, you say...
- 2: Did you get to sleep in today?
- 3: You never know what you got until you lose it?
- 4: Do you have siblings?
- 5: How many kids do you want?
- 6: Who was the last person you held hands with?
- 7: Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss?
- 8: Do you think if you died, the last person you kissed would care?
- 9: Last person to talk on the phone?
- 10: Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
- 11: When’s your birthday?
- 12: Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
- 13: What kind of phone do you have?
- 14: Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- 15: Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
- 16: What were you doing at 4 am?
- 17: Would you rather write a paper or give a speech?
- 18: Are you lying to yourself about something?
- 19: Last night you felt…?
- 20: What’s something you cannot wait for?
- 21: Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but when somewhere different?
- 22: How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- 23: Are you a morning or night person?
- 24: What did you get your last bruise from?
- 25: Do you reply to all of your texts?
- 26: Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for. What do you do?
- 27: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 28: Anyone you would like to get things straight with?
- 29: How many months until your birthday?
- 30: Favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- 31: Did you like this past summer?
- 32: What were you doing before you got on the computer?
- 33: Your ex is sitting next to you, with their new partner. What do you do?
- 34: What is the last thing you said out loud?
- 35: Your mood summed into one work?
- 36: Are you doing anything else besides taking this survey?
- 37: What are your initials?
- 38: Are you a happy person?
- 39: Do you still talk to the person you liked 4 months ago?
- 40: Where do you want to live when your older?
- 41: Have you had your birthday this year?
- 42: What did you do yesterday?
- 43: What will you be doing tomorrow?
- 44: How late did you stay up last night?
- 45: Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- 46: Is it hard to make you laugh?
- 47: Do you believe ex’s can be just friends?
- 48: Do you think any of your exes will eventually want to be with you again?
- 49: How many people have you had feelings for in the year of 2012?
- 50: Do you wish your ex was dead?
- 51: Have you ever dyed your hair?
- 52: Would ever take back someone that cheated?
- 53: Was New Year’s Even enjoyable?
- 54: Bet you’re missing someone right now?
- 55: How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
- 56: Sleep on your back or stomach?
- 57: If you could move away, no questions asked, where would it be ?
- 58: What would you change about your life right now?
- 59: Has anything upset you in the past week?
- 60: Are you on the phone?
- 61: Today, would you rather go forward a week or back?
- 62: Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car?
- 63: Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
- 64: Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
- 65: Have you ever copied someone elses homework?
- 66: Are you the type of person who liks to be out or at home?
- 67: Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up?
- 68: Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
- 69: Could you use some sleep right now?
- 70: Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18?
- 71: Does it bother you when someone hides things from you?
- 72: What’s your favorite color?
- 73: Have you ever slept in the same room with someone you liked?
- 74: Have you ever been looking for something and it was already in your hand?
- 75: Do you get annoyed easily?
- 76: If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
- 77: Do you have a person of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to?
- 78: Does anyone call you babe?
- 79: How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 80: What do you prefer, relationship or one night stand?
- 81: What color hoodie did you wear last?
- 82: Is there someone who meant alot to you at one point, and isn’t around anymore?
Night’s feel like torture to me. Can’t sleep, constantly tossing and turning. My lack of sleep doesn’t help me at all, considering that all I’ve been doing is working and going to school these past few weeks. I’ve been wanting to read a book or two to help my sleeping situation. And possibly for enjoyment during my spare time. Anyone recommend me a fiction novel? Preferably ones with storylines about relationships or self fulfillment and ones that don’t involve vampires please. :)
- Sunday: *spends entire day in bed*
Will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?
This is how you lose her.
You lose her when you forget to remember the little things that mean the world to her: the sincerity in a stranger’s voice during a trip to the grocery, the delight of finding something lost or forgotten like a sticker from when she was five, the selflessness of a child giving a part of his meal to another, the scent of new books in the store, the surprise short but honest notes she tucks in her journal and others you could only see if you look closely.
You must remember when she forgets.
You lose her when you don’t notice that she notices everything about you: your use of the proper punctuation that tells her continuation rather than finality, your silence when you’re about to ask a question but you think anything you’re about to say to her would be silly, your mindless humming when it is too quiet, your handwriting when you sign your name in blank sheets of paper, your muted laughter when you are trying to be polite, and more and more of what you are, which you don’t even know about yourself, because she pays attention.
She remembers when you forget.
You lose her for every second you make her feel less and less of the beauty that she is. When you make her feel that she is replaceable. She wants to feel cherished. When you make her feel that you are fleeting. She wants you to stay. When you make her feel inadequate. She wants to know that she is enough and she does not need to change for you, nor for anyone else because she is she and she is beautiful, kind and good.
You must learn her.
You must know the reason why she is silent. You must trace her weakest spots. You must write to her. You must remind her that you are there. You must know how long it takes for her to give up. You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed. And she wants to know that she is worthy to be loved, that she is worthy to be kept.
And, this is how you keep her.
- Go to bed earlier
- Finish things ahead of time
- Eat whole-food
- Be present
- Listen to music
- Think positively
- Drink lots of water
- Be productive
- Eat fresh fruit
- Breathe deeply
- Go for a bike ride